The Best Camping Water Filter To Own
Are YOU planning to get camping water filter? If you're planning to do any backcountry camping or backpacking, then
this is something you must look into. Once you're away from a municipal water system, your safest bet is using a
reliable filter for any water you drink.
Portable Water Filter - There are several kinds of camping water filters.
- Pump models - pump models suck up the water as the person pumps it, then it discharges into another
container after filtering.
- Water bottle models - person fill the water bottle, then the filter cleans the water as the person
Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
Well-deserved reputation for reliability and durability. It has a 0.2
micron ceramic depth filter (cleanable).
The Katadyn Pocket is the only water filter with a 20 year warranty. Includes: Prefilter, bottle clip and carry
bag. The only downside to this filter...it's a bit pricey.
But if Katadyn claims the original ceramic filter is good for 13,000 gallons, then benefit of owning it outweigh
the cost.MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter
Reliable with durable carbon/ceramic element ensures safe, taste-free water
even with frequent, heavy use. Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery with no tools required. It
has a filtration speed of up to 1-liter per minute. It gives you a better-tasting Water and the carbon core
removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides.
Katadyn Micro Bottle Water Filter
(Water Bottle Model)
- Drinking bottle with an integrated water filter
- Great for hiking, sporting events
- Prepare clean drinking water anytime and anywhere
- 3-phase water filter eliminates bacteria, protozoa, viruses and improves taste
- Only EPA-registered purifier
Base Camping Water Filtration - These water filters hold several gallons of water for large groups. Very
simple operation. You fill the filter and hang it up. It operates on a gravity system.
Katadyn Base Camp Water Filter
- The convenient (and lazy) way for safe potable drinking water - just fill and hang.
- No pumping required - ideal for camping, backpacking, canoeing, paddling, etc.
- Produces up to 2.5 gallons of treated water in just 15 minutes.
- Filters 200+ gallons of water (more when using Filter Protector).
When buying camping water filter
- Make sure the filter is EPA approved.
- .3 micron filter or smaller is recommended.
- Effective against cryptosporidium and giardia.
- Backup filters and filter-cleaning kits are the two most necessary accessories.
Return From Camping Water Filter To